From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 05:25:13 -0800
>From:    Julie Coddington <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I think the ferret people of the FML owe a big collective "dook-dook"
>or "Thank You" to Marta Mitchell...

===================

DOOK-DOOK!!!...from Angel(Boy) (Bennett)-Parsons!!!!  [in the book as
Angel Parsons]

and i would like to especially thank SB for sending the pic of Angel in
for me and to JC for making sure i got a copy of the Yearbook...

for those that do not know...Angel was Christopher Bennett's first
ferret, a deaf albino big boy...and he allowed me to have him when he
was no longer able to care for him ...before he, himself, went to the
Bridge...

God bless you, Kisdafur...and Angel is thriving and just as special to me
now as he was in the beginning...and he has a 'following' from Florida
all the way to Ohio...you touched a lot of lives...and Angel is the one
who receives that love from many people now that you are gone...

now he is in a Yearbook that will be treasured by me for the rest of my
life...

thank you Marta...for making this possible...
thank you, Sharon...for sending him in...because of YOUR love for him...
and thank you, Julie...for making sure i got a copy of the book...

love...
kat

=====
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...