From:
Nancy Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:09:48 EST
I don't know how this happened guys, but my original post identified the
area as MI

This is the two little girl ferrets surrendered to the Denver Dumb
Friends League.  They are in Colorado, not Michigan.  This shelter
requires paperwork and adoption fees.  Somewhere around $60.  Thanks
for the inquiries from all you Michigan folks

Come on Coloradoans!!
Nancy

[Moderator's note: I know how it happenned... let's just say that in my
sleepy stupor Denver sounded lots like Detroit!  BIG's Dumb US Geography
League?  (And I've even been to both places!  Dumb!)  BIG]