From:
Dave Rossow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:48:02 EST
I hope you don't mind me sending this to the list... I will answer most
of the q's:

[Moderator's note: Well, probably best to send them directly to Allison
at [log in to unmask] but responses are interesting to read :)  BIG]

1-Average Age of a Ferret Owner - mid 30's
2-Marital Status - Married
3-Percentage of Male/Female Owners - they own both of us
4-Average Income Level of Ferret Owners -
  self made millionaire HAH riiight - n/a
5-Size of their family and/or number of children - 2 adults
6-Number of Ferrets on average they own - 4
7-Other types of animals owned besides ferrets - fish
8-How often owners purchase food and products for their ferret and other
  pets - I buy in bulk... maybe every 2 months or longer
9-Where do you find owners typically purchase products for their pets
  Internet/In store/by Phone - pet store
10-How much money on average do ferret owners typically spend on their
   ferret and/or other animals. -
   including meds and surgery?  I can't answer this one.
11-Do they belong to a ferret organization?
   Well I did but lazy me didn't respond to the questionaire and I was
   prolly dropped.

One more note... save some money and HELP your local shelter.  You have
no idea how good it was receiving a card from Jean telling me how much I
helped.  The card thanking me from the ferrets really touched my heart.