From:
cyndi johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 14:26:17 -0500
I have 3 ferrets-2 boys & a girl-the girl will chase down and eat any
kind of bug...cricket, spider, roach, has tried big ants but cant get
them to stay in her mouth, now the boys will gladly share but they don't
seem to be interested in the catching just the eating...I have actually
watched her "stalk" a bug..I do not know if I could feed her mice or not
but I have wondered about the little field mice in back...I am afraid to
let her run by herself.

Cyndi Johnson
Celebrations Event Planning
744-9508