Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:06:08 EST
Hello all.

I was just spending a relaxing Saturday night watching old movies, and
then snooping online. I was reminded of Etsy.com and visited there. To
my surprise, there were 35 pages of hand made ferret items on it.

There were so many items to ogle. Way too much talent out there. We
have come a long way baby....from having next to nothing for ferrets
to having many pages of treasures. What a world.

Happy Snow!
Lisette