Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 1994 02:47:28 -0800
Congratulations on your new baby!  I didn't think Salt and
Pepper would have any problem with the new one.  I have six and
it is amazing how well they all get along.  Only once have I
had an integration problem!

Anyhow, regarding albinos.  I have had two.  Both of them have
been males.  The only difference that I have noticed in my boys
was a bit of, well, to put it delicately, I have found that
they tend to be a bit less smart than the sables, etc.  This
could be a coincidence, of course.  I have only had two of
them.  But they were both pretty mellow, and it took a lot to
get them to chuckle and jump.  But they were actually the
healthiest and largest of my fuzzies.  I have known a couple of
albino females and they were very nice tempered and pretty
healthy.  I think you made an excellent choice.  I adore albino
ferrets!  My dream is to have six or so of just albinos!
Hehehehe.

Anyway, congrats and have fun with the trio!