From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 10:53:00 -0500
>From:    Angie Aldridge <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: tattoos?/Marshall Farms ferret?
>
>Thank you to everyone who helped me determine what Roscoe's 2 tattoos
>mean!  Is being a MARSHALL FARMS ferret a good or bad thing?  Are there
>other kinds of ferrets?  Where is Marshall Farms anyway?  Thanks in
>advance for your help.

I'd say it was a very good thing.  Marshall grows some very pretty
ferrets and they hire school kids to play with them to socialize them.
If you get them soon after they leave the farm, Marshall ferrets are
rarely biters and tend to use a litter box well.  If they lay around a
pet store for a while that may all be wasted.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if your family's No. 1 enemy is revenuers.