From:
Caryl Rion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 1997 16:51:41 -0400
Good Morning All,

I just wanted to give you guys a quick update on my kids.  Brutus is doing
much better.  Last night he was out playing and he had an accident in the
corner but I can honestly say I gave him a treat afterwards.  It was a solid
poop - first one in three weeks!  I can live with that!

Anyway, Lucy is now real sick.  Her stools are still runny and she's lost a
good bit of weight.  However, she is drinking alot of water and eating on
her own.  We just keep pumping her with electrolytes.  Bravo and Boo Boo are
both doing just fine and we are watching them closely.

We also dealt with the flea problem this weekend.  We treated everyone with
Advantage and had the rugs cleaned.  So far it looks good and they seem to
be very happy with their new home.  The have their own room now and much
more space to play in.

I would just like to thank each and every one of you for your responses to
my post.  I am just so amazed with the # of replys of kind words and
suggestions in helping me deal with this crisis.  I am forever grateful to
all of you!

Best regards,
Caryl
Lucy, Brutus, Boo Boo and Bravo