From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:01:35 -0500
There are still a few openings left for entries at the Philadelphia
Pherret Phestival, this coming Saturday at the Westaby Hall, in Fairless
Hills, PA.  Several of the rings are full, but not quite all, so if you
just haven't gotten around to signing up, there still may be openings
left.

Just go to the web site at www.newrainbowbridge.com, and sign up online,
or call 215-357-3699 and ask Diane which rings are still open.

The program's at the printer's, so any late entries won't appear there,
but we're accepting late entries for open rings right up until the
morning of the show.

We're expecting a great event, with lots of folks who are new to the
ferret show circuit, along with many old hands at showing.  And since
it's so close to the holidays, our vendors are planning to bring all
sorts of new and unusual goodies for the fuzzy folk on your shopping
list.

Keep in mind that all proceeds from the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival
go to support the Last Chance Ferret Rescue; one of the last operating
rescues still accepting ferrets in Pennsylvania/New Jersey region.  So
by taking part in the Phestival, you're helping to provide care and find
homes for dozens of unwanted or abandoned ferrets.

Remember, the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival, this Saturday in Fairless
Hills... we'll be looking for you there!