Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 09:18:06 -0500
This is White Fang here, Hello to all you wonderful people out there!

My foster Mom Margaret said I should be a good ferret and write to everyone
out there that helped me.  She is right!  I want to officially thank
everyone who sent the wise and wonderful Trish donations.

But foster Mom also says that some of you wrote very nasty letters to the
Wonderful Trish and to my foster Dad Mo' Bob.  I want to say, you shouldn't
do that!  Even though I haven't met Trish yet, I know she loves me and
helped me a lot.  She got all you big ferts together to save my life.  I
felt real bad then, needed my operation.  I couldn't eat or poop (ferrets
two favorite activities).  But Wonderful Trish sent all the donations up to
Canada to fix me up real good.  Without her I would be dead now.  Instead,
foster Dad Mo' Bob was able to bring me to live in Houston with my new
foster Mom Margaret.

Even though I haven't got to meet all the other kids here yet, I got some
kind of bug (giardia), I am looking foward to it.  Foster Mom Margaret has
explained how that when I finally do get to meet them I may get green poop
for a while, but she knows how to take care of me and that I shouldn't
worry.  I'm not worried, it is much better to have green poop than to be
dead and not have anything at all.

Foster Mom has told me about all the little ferts that Wonderful Trish is
helping.  Some need operations, some need someone to love them and they will
all find good homes.  She says without Wonderful Trish they could all be
dead now, but instead have lots of kisses to give to everyone.  Foster Mom
says her far away foster kid Festus is like this.  He was all alone, found
wondering in an apartment complex.  He was lonesome and scared until he went
to Trish's house.  Even though he has had the green poops, he is a ferret
with an attitude.  Foster Mom Margaret says she has been writing Festus
e-mail about visiting her and that he might get to come for a stay here!
Then he could tell me all about this nice lady who saved my life.  I am
looking foward to it.

I have a good life here too. Foster Dad Mo' Bob taught my new Foster Mom
everything she needed to know to spoil me good. She feeds me raisins just
like Dad taught her, holding them in her lips. We get to play and cuddle
too. I get Ferretone and some kind of malt stuff that I really love. And
best of all, Foster Dad Mo' Bob gets to visit whenever he wants to.

So, all you big ferts that was so worried about me, you don't have to be.  I
am very happy and getting fat and sassy.  I even have a special pillow that
I climb into the cover to sleep in.  I have a good life, and that is *much*
better than no life at all.

Fuzzie Kisses to FML land,
White Fang