From:
Nikki virgin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:45:43 EDT
hi all,
as you guys know from my last post moki has insolnomia.  we camp every
weekend.

what are the hidden hazards I may not forsee taking moki with me.( I know
about the heat and the need to keep him on his lead at all times out of
the cage).  He is up to date on all shots etc.  because he needs medicine
2x a day I cannot expect someone else to care for him, not to mention I
don't want to leave him should he have a reaction.

Thanks NIKKI