From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2005 14:30:51 -0800
The winds helped a sweetie named Jewel find her way to the bridge.  The
reflections of the lights and stardust all over the bridge sparkled.  Her
halo took on a sort of frost from the air on the way up, so it looked
like it had tiny diamonds all over it.  She was a pretty as her name.
I told her that this is her forever home and that her forever mommy will
be arriving within a snap of the fingers in Bridge time.  But in the
meantime she had many things to learn and do.

First she had to get used to her new pearly wings.  She learned how to
use them quite well once I got her to stop being so fascinated with them
that she was rolling on the ground grappling at them like toys.  Then I
had to show her ways of making friends.  She has so much to share, and I
think that will be her purpose here.  To be everybody's little friend.
So that's what we did.  We met and greeted every weangel that happened
along.  She sort of became every ones little mascot and everyone wanted
to take care of her.  I think that will occupy her time here for
eternity.  Everyone will want to take turns with her.  And that's a
LOT of little souls!  But she has endless self to give.  So it's only
fitting.  When her mommy comes to meet her one day, she will not be
greeted by just Jewel and other past loved ones.  she will be greeted
by everything ... that is Jewel.