From:
Another Ferret Mom & Dad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 03:16:28 -0400
I would like to thank all of you for e-mailing me with suggestions on how
to get our Georgie to use the tubes in our Superpet Multi level cage.  I
am really at a loss as he outright refuses to go down them, and seems to
be comfortable staying on one level.  Maybe in time he'll figure it out, I
hope so as I hate that he stays on the same level when he is in the cage.

I was worried about him not eating as most of you know from my posts of
last week, well, that sure has changed.  He has been with us two weeks now,
and boy is he finally opening up.  He is eating totally ferret dry kibble
on his own, he is staying awake more playing rather than sleeping, he is
playing longer with the others when they are out rather than retreating
under the love seat, so I am very pleased with the progress he is making.
I guess Georgie just needed time to adjust to a new home and 5 new ferret
siblings.

Thank you all again for being there for us as it has meant alot.