From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2011 10:28:42 -0800
First of all I was just so over-whelmed by all the wonderful support
about my dicision about Princess. My neighbors do not agree, but I have
a mental sign in my brain, She is blind, happy and still loves life,
will put BG in his place and gives me kisses, She does shred their
potty papers by the door in their room first thing in the am wanting
out, loves her chickie gravey (soupie) and milk (lactose free fat free)
no diahreea. She even makes the dog Maggie move is she is blocking her
way, ever see a dog act like a drawbridge? Little nose in side of dog ,
dog up, Princess goes under, dog down it is really funny to watch. Now
when dog sees Princess, she jumps on chair to give her full access to
living room I am guessing. I took her outside on the harness and leash,
and nose to the grass and off she went. Had a blast.

Now for my 2 cents. I have been reading about all the Santas, promised
gifties, not receiving promised gifties. That is why I send Gift
Certificates. Shelter mom's and dad's get the stuff they want. I don't
know about you, but I really don't have the extra money to buy gifties,
get them delivered to me (postage) then sort and remail (more postage)
and wonder if they even got there unless you spend extra money for
Delivery confermation. Believe me, those gift certificates are the way
to go. Saves money on postage, furkids get what they need. Can always
send bedding and hand made wonderful goodies like that year round.

Finally, I have 66 of those plastic Easter eggs. I do not crochet.
Anybody want them? All I ask is could I get get 2 croched eggs back?

Thanks again for all your support. The FML'ers are the greatest, the
support, advise and knowledge is just amazing. The FML is the greatest
and BIG is terrific, can't say that enough.

Hoping for a great 2012 for everyone.

Carol A. Owens in Oregon
Princess Anna, BG (Big Guy), Maggie the dog

Missing, - Shiela , Traveler (Tr), Lady Marion, 24 Baby Ferrets,
Queen Blaze, Shy-Girl Silver-Mitt Ferret, Me-Me, Sir Lancelot
Junior, Sir Lancelot Ferret, Miss Attitude, Baby Panda