From:
"Sharon F. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 1999 15:08:58 -0700
Hi, everybody, especially you arizonans, Ferret Grandma here.  Daughter got
a call from friends of hers who own ferrets.  They are frantic, Thurs their
dog knocked the door open.  when they found it, their two ferrets were
GONE!!!  They live in the vicinity of Baseline, Guadalupe, and Recker
Roads, in the Tempe/Chandler area..  They have put posters up everywhere.
If anyone hears of lost ferrets from friends PLEASE get in touch.  Male
cinnamon, named Sinbad.  Daughter babysat him once, last year.  female -
named Bonnie also called Socks.  They are combing the streets hunting for
them.  Called daughter today to tell her knowing she would understand and
share their hurt.  D called me and asked if I'd put it on the net.  My home
phone is (520) 868-0211..

Thanks BIG, keep up the good work, I enjoy the FML, even with the little
spats.  It is our freedom of speech..  But it would behoove everyone to
remember the doctors creed... "Do no Harm." This world would be a much
better place.