From:
susan kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 04:02:56 -0800
This weekend I decided it was time to do the mid-winter house cleaning.
This included cleaning out the sectional sofa where the fuzzies have been
hiding out lately.  Up until yesterday I didn't mind them sleeping and
hiding out in there.  Well now I do!  They decided to use a corner as a
litter box and I was none too happy.  After cleaning out the mess and
removing the bottom batting,we searched for a way to keep them out of the
couch.  I had some carpet remnants in the kitchen so I had my husband cut
them to fit each section.  We placed them so they covered the space in the
back and in between the sections.  So far it seems to be working.  My 3
couch potatoes weren't very happy about it,but they have plenty of other
places to hide.

I would also like to say that Julie,the fert we rescued last Aug. is
finally growing and looking great!  She is a beautiful sterling silver, and
she has developed a personality that fits well with Tris and Friday.  Now
if we can just get Friday to eat her food!!  All she wants to eat is the
cat or dog food, but hey,why not?  The dog eats cat and ferret food,and the
cat eats dog and ferret food.  I guess none of them realize they are
animals!

OK time to make breakfast for the troops.

Susan and the 13 crew
Triskadecka (Hey girls,I know where Mom hides the treats!)
Friday(I don't want treats,I want back in the couch!)
Juliet(Gimme more FOOD!)