From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 1995 23:36:12 -0700
Hi,
Can we talk absolutely SILLY ferrets that are too smart????  Well beginning
yesterday Meetoo has become my living alarm clock....  Somehow she knows
when I'm supposed to get up and 1 hour or so before that she climbs onto the
bed and starts practicing her ear piercing technique on me.  Then she goes
to my eyelids and kisses them and if I don't respond REAL quick then CHOMP
on the eyelid!!!  Needless to say I wake up pretty dang quick then and have
to get up or else!!!!!!!

FUZZY KISSES FOREVER, KELLEEN AND THE INSANE ANIMAL HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

MEETOO - KISS, KISS, LICK, LICK, CHOMP, BITE!!!!!!!!!!!  But mommy you
WOULDN'T get up and love me and play with me!!!!!