From:
Holly Fleming <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:38:26 -0400
Hi everyone.

Please help me find a home for these 2 boys I'm fostering - Butter
(sable) & Pecan (deaf blaze) - both around age 2. They are with a
rescue group http://www.pigsnbuns.org/adopt.html and their adoption fee
is $130 together (they are buddies). Butter is most likely is adrenal
though (he's got recent hair loss - bald spot on back and overall
thinning), so he will need the standard treatment of either Lupron or
a Suprelorin implant. I do not know yet what the rescue is going to do
regarding this - I am waiting for them to schedule a vet appointment.
I've already had these guys since 9/2 and I didn't think I'd have them
this long. Please share - must be local adopter in FL (within
reasonable distance of Tampa).

Public photo album:
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2355589305751.63137.1730786888&type=3>
[Link didn't work for me. BIG]