From:
Susann Thiel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2005 08:47:25 -0500
Hi CJ,

I'm so sorry that your shelter will be closing but please know that many
of us wish you all the blessings in the world for saving so many ferrets'
lives, and for dedicating so many years of your life to helping them.  I
can't imagine what a difficult decision this was for you, and it's not up
to anybody else to second-guess or judge.

What we CAN do now is help.  Please let me know if you need transport to
other areas of the country.  I'm in upstate New York and can travel as
far west as Ohio, as far south as eastern Tennessee and as far east as
Maine.  I know a person in Idaho who is willing to help, and a man in
Kentucky who is interested in adopting a ferret.  Nancy Propper of the
FAA group on Yahoo would be a great contact for you.  If you have any
offers of help from specific parts of the country, and transportation is
a problem, please let me know.  I'll pass any info you have on to Nancy
and the group and hopefully we can help get the kids into loving new
homes - or maybe to other shelters?

Best wishes,
Susann Thiel