Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 10:17:32 EST
Megan has been hard at work updating the website with ways to make some
bucks for us.  Since this is the time of year people like to shop I
thought I'd spread the word.  Click on www.ferretsr1.com and find several
ways to help.

First we are now affiliated PETsMART.  PETsMART has always been kind to
the shelter and made donations through out the past.  I like the store
because they don't sell ferrets.  They also love for us to come in and
set up tables.  If you shop through my website then we get money.

We have done a similar thing with Half.com.  Half.com has many items now,
but are famous for their used books, video tapes, CD's and video games.  I
started selling books etc through them in February.  They have been great
on paying me and helping whenever their was a problem.  When you sign up
through my site I get $5.  So spread the word.  One note, when using
half.com review the person's rating.  I have chosen the companies I have
because I am a customer.  They have done me right for years and I've had
no problems.  They have helped the shelter also.  I'm picky on who I
recommend so you probably won't see many other icons on the site.

Have a safe and wonderful holiday season.
Faith