From:
Marcy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 1995 09:24:16 -0500
To Diane whose fuzzy now likes dishes better than bottles--

My two (Abercrombie and Fitch) also prefer the dish.  For a long time I
tried to find a water dish that they couldn't tip over, since I was growing
tired of finding the kitchen floating away when I came home.  I now have
two gigantic dog dishes--one for food, one for water--that are weighted at
the bottom and big enough for them to sleep in!  Although Abie usually
splashes some on the floor to drink it, Fitch prefers the snorkeling
technique of sticking his face completely in the dish.  Now, at least I
don't worry about them getting plenty of water!!

We haven't been on the list for a while, so a big hello to everyone.  After
my return from my field season on Alcatraz (where the gulls that I study
did really well this year) Abercrombie and Fitch were competely spoiled by
their Aunt Denise, who cared for them while I was away.  They did acquire a
taste for a few new things, like garlic and jalapenos (which they stole
from the produce bin), and Fitch is a little grayer around the temples
("Mom, I'm more _distinguished_ that way!"), but we are all happy to be
together again!

Many greetings!!

Marcy, Abercrombie and Fitch