Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 05:52:53 -0500
Hi everyone!  Does anyone know about giardia in ferrets?  Both my ferrets
have this.  Does this cause hair loss?  One of my ferts is losing hair.  He
is the 3 yr old who got really sick with these parasites.  The hair loss
started on his belly and now I've noticed the sides are thinning.  They are
both being treated for giardia but I know it takes a while to get rid of.
They both are real active and wrestling each other.  Whatcha think?

Susan
Franky(I am getting cold!)
Buddy(what ya eating there?)