Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 01:32:33 -0500
Does anyone know if a red dot in a ferret's right ear means they have been
neutered/spayed?  Sandee Mozzone, the Delaware County Ferret Shelter owner,
found identical red dots in the ears of the two sable babies that were found
together around here a few weeks ago.  She has been keeping them to work on
their nipping, but mostly to be sure they are fixed.  Since both have the
mark, she is wondering if anyone knows of a breeder (maybe in the Phila
area) who uses a red tattoo.

BTW, she now also has a third sable baby who was abandoned in a nice cage
covered by a blanket.  She was left at a local high school, but on a
weekend.  The creeps.  It's still quite cold here, especially at night.
Anyone want a nice baby?

Please contact me, and I will pass the info on.

Judith