From:
Pyrophage <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1993 10:15:11 -0400
Hi there,

Thanks for the info on ferret fairs, though I did mean to specify the
Northeast. New York, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New Jersey.
That area.

A couple more questions,

1) How do we keep ferrets reasonably cheerful during summer? I'm away from
home and my fiance's brother is taking care of the fuzzies for us. He reports
that they do not romp as often and that their food intake has halved. We do not
have air conditioning, though we do use a fan and keep the venetian blinds
shut. Any suggestions for ways to keep them cooler?

2) What's the word on flea powder? How often should it be used?

3) I know someone said this before, but what was the preference of pine vs
cedar chips?

Thanks!
Geri