Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 23:41:44 -0500
Kallie is a wonderful 14 year old who came for ferret education with
her mom & dad, awhile back. We have emailed back & forth when she
had questions, and the family has taken the hour+ drive to visit &
volunteer several times.

Kallie`s ferret Bella has come for several playdates, and we cared for
Bella last week while the family went away over spring break.

Look what this sweet young lady did for us during her vacation. She
snagged photos from our current website, our old website, and also
posted some that I emailed her while she was away. I am so impressed <3

It is called Zoos Ferret Sanctuary Tribute (She didn`t put the
apostrophe in LOL)
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YkDqGBBHkx8

You have to click on "desktop" to get it to play, because she sent it
from her mobile.

(and look at all the pretty lupron coats!) Just wanted to share :)

Love, Zoo

ps--Beautiful (the champagne who was thrown out of a car on New Years
Day & broke his pelvis) is in the picture with me wearing the outer
space scrubs. Not only did he make it, he can dance now! Miracles
happen.