From:
Michelle Z Matta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 15:16:08 -0500
We use petromalt as a treat/preventive measure.  They like the taste, and it
reduces the problems of hairballs & blockages.  Our guys think its the
coolest thing.  They actually fight each other for it - it ranks right up
there with raisens.  They get about a half of an inch daily.

Mousepads.  Hmmm.  Yes, we have the same problem.  I've come home SEVERAL
times to find my mouse dangling from the computer table, and everything up
on the table is in tact - the only thing missing is my mouse pad.  Once I
came home and found the mouse completely as I left it that morning, except
no mouse pad underneath.  I've got a magician for a ferret.  I know which
one it is too, she's got a fixation with all rubbery type things.  BUSTED!

- Mish

Carnegie Mellon University......Athletic Dept
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/mish/home.html
(Departmental)....http://www.cmu.edu/athletic