From:
"Teresa C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 16:02:19 EDT
Hi, the last time I posted was about a month ago when my lil girl coco
died.  but now im posting for some good news...

I keep reading about ferret shows and so on, I am wondering can any one
give me some information on feret related shows and other things in my
area.  I live in Gulfport, Mississippi.  I never hear anything about
ferrets here and I would also like to know of any good vets.  I have a
vet now that has seen my two now one ferret since I have had them, but he
said he has never done an adrenal surgery but has read about- he is an
exotic vet- but I dont think ferrets are real big here, im not sure, but
any info on anything down here about ferrets would be much appreciated.

My love goes out to all.
Love Teresa &Arnold the ferret &Tweety the cat, missing Coco.