From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:03:14 -0500
We at LFFR (seller "1rosebob" on Ebay) have been making & selling Premium
Quality bedding on Ebay for over 4 years now and have been copied by many
over the years but still remain strong in our commitment to quality and
AFFORDABILITY!  Our low reserve is always reasonable -especially for
those who struggle to afford upcoming surgeries, medical bills and other
necessities.

ALL Proceeds benefit the many previously Rescued Older and Unwanted
Ferrets now permanent residents who are always in need of supplies.  We
are self-supporting and ask ONLY for FAIR prices.  ALL of our Bedding is
SMOKE FREE and Handcrafted in a PET FREE BUILDING!  OUR Ebay Feedback
says it all!  We continously open our Hearts to help others by Donating
bedding to Raffles, shelters in need, over 20 + Ferrets from the Giving
tree every year and so many others as we know how much Dependable,
Affordable bedding is needed!  Come try us out-you'll be glad you did!!

http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding
 and
www.littlefeetferretbedding.com/