Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 15:46:48 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

Well, we've just added another to the Kewlkritter group.  Cookie is a 6yr
old sable who wanted to have a forever home.  The ol' gal couldn't wait
to get in with the other kids and play and cuddle.  Her new cage mates
are all former shelter kids, so they had a lot to talk about.

This is the season when we open our hearts to others.  Family plays a
strong part in what we do.  It is the time when we think most about those
we love and care for.  That giving and caring extends out to others who
may be less fortunate than us.

Delilah is another shelter gal who would like nothing more than a forever
home for Krittermas.  She is an adorable 5 year old cinnamon who has
outlived all her cagemates.  Delilah likes the company of other ferrets.
Cookie tells me that Delilah would love nothing more than to have a
forever home where she can live out the rest of her life.  Naturally,
because of her age, it would mean having a loving family who would
cuddle and spoil her until it came time for the last goodbyes.

The Oregon Ferret Shelter would like to find a home for this little
gal.  While a permanent adoption would be ideal, Fostering is also a
possibility.  Since the shelter pays for any medical needs of the
fosters, it would be nice if foster parents were in the general area
so Delilah could go see Dr. Alice if the need arises.

How about it?  Anyone willing to open their hearts and their homes to
this little girl?  Maybe we can make her Krittermas wish come true.

If you are interested, please contact Chris at the Oregon Ferret Shelter
(503 557-8369) and ask about Delilah.  If you come to the PFSN Holiday
Party on Dec 13, maybe you can stop by the shelter and meet her.  If you
do, tell her the Kewlkritters sent ya' !!  She'd like that!

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG