From:
Fred Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 09:33:38 -0500
>Toxic or Not?
>5. I was considering spray painting those parts white again.  Would this
>be damaging to future occupants?

Personally, I would stay away from any kind of paint.  They haven't used
lead for many years but who knows what else is in them?  The factory
finishes are baked-on (powder coat in many cases)  Baking gets rid of
the 'nasties' that can take weeks to cure out at room temperature.

>Toys
>6. Does anyone know where to get clear tubing other than the marshalls
>thing?

I assume that you mean heavy duty PVC flex hose (basically VERY heavy
wall clear hose sort of like dryer hose)?  If so, you might check out
The New Rainbow Bridge at
http://www.newrainbowbridge.com/products/clear.htm

It appears to be the type of hose used on dust collection systems.
SERIOUSLY heavy duty.  $20 for 20 feet including shipping is the best
price that I've ever found provided it's what I think it is.  I ordered
40 feet of it a few days ago but it hasn't arrived yet.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous.  They are always sick.  They vomit their gall
and call it a newspaper.  Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche 1844-1900