From:
Bill & Laura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2004 00:34:31 -0600
Hi,

The Egg-making elves that surprised the shelter kids this winter holiday
season did a great job, however, I was wondering if they worked in the
summer or on the side?  The shelter kids and I have been saving our
pennies to get some more!  If anybody knows of a crocheted egg elf or
two, please let me know.

The time has come to toss away some of the crocheted shells of our egg
(Milton says..  "Not my favorite purple one!!  -- good thing he's mostly
colorblind) and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell a few.
I'd even be happy to send the plastic eggs back if someone would like
to reuse them (Parvocide washed of course).  We could use about 10 to
replace our current stock and we would cash in our pennies before paying
you too!  Promise.

Thanks all.
Happy Spring & May Day!
Laura & Bill