From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:32:47 EDT
Hi Everyone,

First I want to thank everyone who participated in my Raffle.  Everyone's
help was very much appreciated!  I have been so very busy here that I
wasn't able to get many reminders out and therefore didn't do as good
as our last raffle, but I feel every little bit helps no matter how big
or how small.  It is all appreciated just the same.  I also had some
computer trouble for about 4 days and had to totally reprogram my
computer!  That was really time consuming!  I am still working on that.
June has not been a good month for us.  I hope July is better.  Here are
the lucky winners that had a GOOD month of June:

1ST PRIZE:   KELLI MCBAIN   #937867

3 Piece Matching Bedding Set as follows: (Indian Print)
  1 Homemade Hammock (fleece on one side)
  1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (fleece lined)
  1 Homemade Round Ferret Bed-
    (15" diameter, 4" deep, fleece lined, Polyester Fiberfil)
1 Litter pan (10" x 13" x 3 1/2")
1 Litter Pan Scoop
1 Ferrets For Dummies Book by Kim Schilling
1 "My Ferrets Drive Me CRAZY!" License Plate
1 Petco Ping Pong Ball that rattles
1 Package of 3 Ferret Shake, Rattle & Roll Balls by Super Pet
1 Ferret Roley-Poley Ball by Super Pet
1 Ferret Tug-N-Tumble Ferret Toy by Super Pet
1 Ferret Boredom Buster-The Treattime-Playtime-Anytime Toy
1 All Living Things Ferrets Sisal Ball
1 4 pack of Ferret Buzz Balls by Small Animal Kingdom
1 (Now Famous) Deb's Homemade Sock Toy with bell inside
1 Pet ID Tag by Sheppard & Greene (microfilm type--no cost to
   send in to have info put on it for you)
1 16 oz bag of Totally Ferret Premium Food For Older Ferrets
1 1.5 oz bag of Totally Ferret Treats
1 3 oz bag of 8in1 FerretTone Skin & Coat Daily Moist Treats
  (Made with Real Chicken)
1 4 oz pkg. of 8in1 Ferretbites Gourmet Treats (Chicken Flavor)
1 4 oz Carton of Bandit Ferret Treats (Liver Flavor)
1- 1 FL OZ Tomlyn Ferret Drops (Vitamin Supplement)
1 C.E.T. Mini Toothbrush with Poultry flavored Enzymatic Toothpaste by
  Virbac

2nd Prize:   ROBYN SCHAEFFER   #937829

1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

3rd Prize:   MECHELLE JONES   #937844

1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

4th Prize:   SHERRIN KRUEGER   #937774
1 Homemade Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

5th Prize:   HAROLD PIKE   #937729
1 Homemade Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

6th Prize:   CJ JONES   #937719
1 Homemade Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

I will be putting another raffle together soon.  Maybe toward the end of
July.  I have to do some catching up on a few things here at the rescue
and the sewing is picking up.  Making a lot of bedding for all kinds of
animals lately.  Even had some orders for bird tents for parrots and
parakeets.  Hmmm?  All of that came from seeing the ferret hammocks I
make.  Go figure???

Well?  I guess I will end off with another "Thank You" and a wish for
everyone to have a "Happy 4th of July" weekend!

Give your Fuzzy's an extra treat for us!
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
and all the Rescued Fuzzy's
Deb's Ferret Rescue