From:
Cheryl Nordgulen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:10:44 -0800
Dear Sandee,
This is Cheryl of the Critterpen, and I have a favor to ask of you.

Tomorrow, June 28, 2001, Tiquer 8.5 years (rescued in 1997 at 4 and no one
ever wanted her) and Chipper the Rugrat, age, almost 8, the last of my
dear babies who went through so much in her life, including 5 surgeries
but always came out smiling, will cross over to the bridge with the help
of our beloved vet.

Tiquer can no longer manage to crawl up to her bed, and is sleeping in a
hammock slung in a small carrier.  She is eating less and less and has
become very thin and is blind.  She says it is time to go.  Rugrat, who was
her mortal enemy until about 6 months ago, is in terrible pain with her
inoperable insulinoma and she wants to find R2, her beloved dada ferret and
Kayli, her elder stepsister, as well as Sydney and Sutter.  She desperately
wants to meet Mij and Hilfy, the first ferrets ever to live here.  She has
leard a lot about them.

They went over in 1992, after wonderful lives here.  They were the
inspiration for becoming a rescue, as I needed to do something to help.

So Sandee, please welcome these two little girls and tell the rest that I
still miss them so much.  I guess there will be quite a crowd to meet me
when I go.

Thank you so much,
Cheryl of the Critterpen