From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:37:34 EDT
Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder that we are having a great raffle to raise funds to pay
some vet costs here at our rescue!  It has been a pretty hectic summer
here as it has for quite a few of us.  I have added a 5# bag of Totally
Ferret to the list of great prizes.  If you can spare a buck or two to
help out it would be greatly appreciated.  I am up to 24 fuzzy's now
since the weekend.  Hopefully we will be finding some good forever homes
soon for some of the babies.  Below is the list of goodies and info:

"Summer of 2003-Deb's Ferret Raffle"
Tickets $1 each -- 6 for $5
Date of drawing is August 31, 2003 (Will be extend if ticket sales are
poor.)

1st Prize:
1 -5 lb. bag Totally Ferret
3 Piece Matching Bedding Set as follows:
  1 Homemade Hammock (fleece on one side)
  1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (fleece lined)
  1 Homemade Sleepsack (fleece lined)
1 Four Paws-Safety Ferret Lead (6' Length)
1 Pet ID Tag by Sheppard & Greene (microfilm type--no cost to send in
  to have info put on it for you)
1 C.E.T. Mini Toothbrush with Poultry flavored Enzymatic Toothpaste
  by Virbac
1 "My Ferrets Drive Me CRAZY!" License Plate
1 Tasty Toons Talking Treat Dispenser
1 Ferret Boredom Buster-The Treattime-Playtime-Anytime Toy
1 Ferret Tug-N-Tumble Ferret Toy by Super Pet
1 Package of 3 Ferret Shake, Rattle & Roll Balls by Super Pet
1 Ferret Roley-Poley Ball by Super Pet
1 Foil Krinkle Ball (3" in diameter)
1 Petco Tennis Ball
1 Petco Ping Pong Ball that rattles
1 (Now Famous) Deb's Homemade Sock Toy with bell inside
1 Homemade Fleece Toy with Bell inside
1 "I Love Ferrets" Bumpersticker
1 Sheet of assorted Ferret Gift Tag Cutouts
1 -1.5 oz bag of Totally Ferret Treats
1 Vinyl Emergency Pet Window Sticker

2nd Prize:
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

3rd Prize:
1 Homemade Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy
PayPal Account:

Send cash, checks or money orders payable to:
Deb's Ferret Rescue

Address:
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue