Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 06:04:34 -0500
Hi fellow Fert. Mom's & Dad's,

I was wondering how many of you have tried the new cages w/ the colorful
bubble tubes ?

I just purchased one and my babes seem to really have a problem getting the
hang of climbing through the plastic tubes.  I replaced them w/ the clear
washing machine tubing, which they can handle much better.  it is cut short
and all wires are taped securely.

I'm looking through the net for pet shops that are caring the wire stair
replacements, this morning.  The crate box stated that you can use those
instead of the bubble tubes.  I think that they would like it much better.
I was really frustrating, I thought I was buying them a great new home and
they couldn't figure out the slippery tubing.  ( and my babies are smart !)

As for screen savers, why don't we make our own.  I just asked my husband
if he would make us a screen saver and he said he would.  If everyone would
like send your favorite photo's to us and we'll get to work.  He loves
doing this kind of stuff.  I have a background in fine arts & graphic
design, so i'll make sure it looks good.  If we get too many photos maybe
we can make a couple.  as for charging, I don't think that that is even an
issue.  if anyone has any ideas about donating to a local shelter that
would be cool.  What do you think ?

Also, one more thing, Please don't think I'm weird , but I have started
having ferret dreams at least a couple times a week.  I'm saving ferrets,
I'm loosing ferrets, I'm taking them on adventures with me.  Does any one
else out there have ferret dreams ?

If you want to send photos send them to: [log in to unmask]
[See below.  BIG]

Thanks Annie & 4 funny guys

[P.S.]
I just spoke to RD ( my husband) He said that it would be better, for
whoever wants to participate, to send your photos to:
He said there might be a problem w/ Ivillage.com files not being able to
handle large graphics.???

I hope this works ! It would be so cool.
Annie