From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 19:58:23 -0600
Right now i have an out break of the flu and upper respatory infection
going on in the shelter here most all my ferrets here are sneezing
coughing and dirrea and throwing up the last couple days. some have
been to the vet already and are being treated for the respiratory with
meds and carafate, plus home made pedealite that i make for them, and
plenty of duck soupies as well. what i am wanting to know is will a
humdifier with vicks help them, and if there is any good pointers that
would help me better care for these kids please let me know i would
relly appreacte it.

And again please no nasty emails or whining about my spilling, im
already in a upsetting mood and worring trying to care for the kids..

Thanks
Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue Shelter..