Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2011 00:24:11 -0800
Hi,

Please don't order from ferret.com if the USPS doesn't deliver to your
home. Both time's I've ordered from them, the packages were sent to my
billing address (my PO box) instead of my shipping address (my home).
Last year, the package was sent back to the distributor, because the
postal workers claimed that it was undeliverable. Maybe it was too big?

The exact same thing was going to happen again this year, but a very
kind postal worker decided to put the package in my PO box, saving my
ferrets' Christmas.

Last year's fiasco was very hard to resolve withferret.com, but it was
eventually, just in time for Christmas.

Randie