From:
Pat Baby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:42:27 -0600
Sandee:
I think I can tell you why you are having so much trouble lately with
your cheweasel stash.  A short time ago my big boy "Max" made the journey
unexpectedly to the bridge.  He was only six but his heart gave out rather
quickly.  I suspect part of it was the fact that he carried around quite a
bit of extra weight that he did not need, but no matter what, we could not
seem to reduce.  Two days later my sweet, gentle Flye joined him after a
lengthy battle with illness.  Now that these two boys are at the bridge
and feeling their oats again, I can pretty much guarantee they are having
something to do with the disappearance.  Max is an expert cupboard opener.
He will do the job while everyone else would patiently wait for him to get
in.  I have witnessed (before I installed the locks) this joint effort.
It is truly amazing.  Flye is the brain of the group.  He is probably
organising the assault while the groundwork is being laid by Max.

If you show Max where the peanut butter pool is, he will never bother you
again.  He hasn't had any for so long because of his diet, he will guard
you and you stash forever.  Just thought I would let you know that if you
are looking for someone real cuddly to nap with, Max makes a great pillow.
I'm sure Dixie won't mind you borrowing him till she gets there.

Flye is the black fellow with the huge black eyes that is a bit shy.
He does love to run and play so maybe you could help him locate Ziggy,
Scooter, Pepsi, Salty Dog, and Butler.  They were all his room mates and
they are a fun group.

I would keep my eye out for Scooter as Max's lookout.  She is an
accomplished thief, and would make an excellent hit woman.  Although I
bet up there she is running a day-care for little stuffed animals.  She
had such a collection here.

Pat
and what's left of the fuzzy farm

I miss all the babies I have had the privilege to share my life with,
whether they were mine or temporarily in my care till they found their
long term home.