From:
Phyllis Elledge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:33:10 -0500
Hello.  My name is Phyllis but many know me as Water Weasel.  Less than
three weeks ago I found a small pea sized lump on my wee ones side.  Now
it is about the size of a nickel.  She went to the Vet today.  He is 99%
sure that it is a cyst and advised to get it out ASAP due to it's rapid
growth.  Gabby is a tiny one, 3 1/2 yrs old and weighs 1 lb 4 ozs.  But
luckily she is in excellent health.

Friday morning Gabby will go in for surgery to have the growth removed.
We would appreciate all of the good thoughts and prayers you can muster to
make sure she comes through surgery.  After losing Rocky and Bullwinkle in
the last six months I don't know what I'd do if I lost her too.

Thank you in advance for your hope and help.