From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 19:41:01 -0500
Hey Everybody,

We have received around 150 responses to the survey so far. That's really
great. I have about half of them tabulated. Will get the rest soon, after I
finish with the S.A.D. syndrome (sick as dog).

I won't say who, but some people are very glad that I have lost my voice.

Be sure and send in your responses to the survey if you haven't already.
Some parts, like where to hold it, have answers running neck and neck.  So
every vote counts!!  (Didn't we just hear that somewhere else?)

Mo' Maggie