From:
Mal Chick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 13:47:57 EDT
What Bruce G. is doing, I think, is making an ALTERNATIVE to Ferret
Central.  His format gives several articles about each subject, contributed
by several different ferret owners.  I for one think it's great.  Ferret
Central was very helpful, but I'd like to read several opinions on any
given subject instead of one.

Sort of like the FML- you get several different answers to your questions.

Please support this project and contribute whatever you can!

~Jessica

[Moderator's note: In case that was a response to my comment: I basically
agree.  More GOOD info is welcome.  In the case of ferretcentral, the FAQs
were compiled from many sources and then reviewed by several knowledgable
people to be sure they were right.

Then again, I see the site isn't being updated as frequently lately --
Bruce's site could very well contain different info which will be welcome.
My major point was that I hope the info is great and accurate.  Certainly,
I encourage the effort.  BIG]