Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 17:50:01 EST
Bridge greeter could you please greet my boy Panda. Panda will be the
light sable crossing over around 8:12 am. Please make sure he finds his
family up there all 15 of them, yes he had a large family and leaves
behind 6 other brothers and a sister his mom dad and granny all who
loves him very much.

Panda was about 7 1/2 years old. Panda fought a long battle with
insulinoma he had hind end weakness in the end. Panda also lost sight
in one of eyes due to an eye injury and lost his thumb due to a tumor.
He was always a laid back ferret but loved life and his baby food.
Panda would pace back and forth in the cage when it was time for meds.
He would also wake up when the microwave beeped. I will miss him
dearly.

Thank you
Julie