From:
Cynthia Shook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 11:31:27 -0700
>So, did what I did not want to do and thumped that sweet little nose.
>Her former owner had disciplined this way, and after the second thump
>she released.

I have been lucky where none of mine have ever bitten any of us.

I might get fussed at for this but I have read on another list that running
them under the faucet will make them let go.  This is better than thumping
them on the nose that could possibly damage their sinus areas.

Just a thought.
Cindy