From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 23:41:30 -0600
January at TheHideyHole:

2007 started out with a bang. Profits for January's sales will go to
Rocky's Ferret Rescue in Maryland. February's shelter-of-the-month will
be FerretWayStation in Texas. Another thanks to all who stopped in,
registered, and purchased. You are what is making it possible to
support shelters.

(If you desire a shelter other than the ones named on my site to
benefit don't hesitate to let me know. Please include contact
information for the shelter so I can make arrangements with them for
delivery of donations.)

Interested in getting a discount off your next order? Simple, just
write a review. When posted, a discount code will be e-mailed to you.

We had a "glitch" in the drawing for January's bedding winner. My
granddaughter has the privilege of drawing the name. This month she
picked 2 names. So, we will have 2 winner. Congratulations to Lynn
Goodone and Jacki DeVree.

(Remember: Only registered people are eligible for the drawing so stop
in and register (if you haven't already).)

The store is constantly being updated so stop in often and browse. I
have some interesting and fun to make items that will be listed in the
near future. Keep your eyes open for new and improved items. Of course,
custom made requests are always welcome. Just send me an email at

Again, thank you for making TheHideyHole.Com a success.

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com

http://www.TheHideyHole.Com