From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 02:31:15 -0600
Hey Ya'll,

Ok, first of all, I am writing this about 2am and after a bottle (yes, I
said bottle) of champaign.  So bear with me.  Well, I did say I was going to
drink it didn't I?  It holds around 4.25 glasses, just enough to feel good.
LOL!!

I am glad someone came up with a resolution list.  I was trying and couldn't
do it.  So thanks a bunch.

Couldn't get anyone to share my champaign with.  All the ferts seem to like
only beer and tequila.  Maybe it is the bubbles, I don't know.

Last night when I went to bed, I had a chocolate eclair on the counter.
This morning, I had an empty chocolate eclair package.  Sigh.  I think the
ferrets bribed Connor, the 2 brain cell cat, into knocking it down for them.
Connor thinks he is a ferret anyways.

Candy suggested that there might be some anthropological interest in
petrified eclairs?  Any of you boneheads know?

I have sent out prayers and wishes for everyone to have a wonderful year
upcoming and did some of my own rituals.  As Pollyanna as it sounds, think
peace and love, and it does come back to you.  Send it out, it comes back 3
fold.

Ok, too much to drink.  Maudlin.  Been that way for a few days, but the good
news is my demanding house guest who went home yesterday (Candy) also says
she is surprised that I am as sane as I am, considering the last year and a
half.  Scary isn't it?  LOL!!

I will be gone this weekend, anyway.  Don't know how long, depends on what
comes up.  Mob list will be on auto pilot again.  And I won't be bugging you
guys.  Well, ok, so I will have the laptop.  As Fiona Apple says, never is a
promise I can't afford to keep.  hehe.

Bottom line, I am at peace and I am hoping for the same for all involved.
It is worth the struggle.

love and blessings,

Margaret Marie, the sappy one

L'enfer, madame, c'est de ne plus aimer.
Hell, madam, is to love no more.

Georges Bernanos