From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 21:24:48 -0500
Hello ferret lovers!

White Mountain Ferret Fanciers will hold their monthly meeting this coming
Saturday (4/1/00) from 2-4 at 61 VFW Street in Conway, NH.  For those of
you who are not familiar with this part of New Hampshire, Conway is
located in the heart of the White Mountains.  We're about 1 hour north of
Portsmouth, 1 hour west of Portland, 1 hour north of Concord... smack dab
in the middle of the most beautiful area known to man.  Except that over
the years we now have an outlet city where the forest used to be (for those
of you who like to shop).  Oooops, I digress.  Anyway, the meeting is lots
of fun with ferrets underfoot and we always have yummy treats afterwards
(grin).  Ahhh, what the lack of sleep will do to a person.  Makes one
ramble and ramble...... By the way, the meeting is free and open to the
public, ferret-owning and non-ferret owning.  Call 603-447-5787 for more
info--or email moi.

Stephanie
Ferret Services of Freedom