From:
"gourmetcatering.com-sheri" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 07:01:28 -0700
Wow!  I (RARELY) have time to check out the sites but for some reason
checked out this movie after the "rave" post and am soooo glad I did.
It was way too short!  Thanks for this - how creative and cute!!!  You
should have Eric and Mary see this!  It deserves a mention in their mag...
is the music Japanese, btw?

ps it does take a long time to load, but well worth the wait!

[Moderator's note: Make that a VERY long time to load!  Do NOT try this
with a modem -- the file is around 14MBytes.  But I agree about it being
worth the wait!

Many e-mail programa won't display that whole long subject line, so here
it is again:
http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu/family/movies/bijala_300x225.mov

Remember -- I don't suggest a modem unless you have lots of time!  BIG]