From:
Jennifer B <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:44:07 -0700
My last furkid, Charlie, passed away in January of this year and I'm
taking a break from ferrets for a while. I have the following medical
supplies available for FREE to anyone who could use any of it for
checking your furkids' blood glucose levels.

NOTE: The "Ultilet" brand lancets have an expiration date of 02/2009
but I can't imagine how/why lancets could/would expire as they are
simply the needles used to prick the skin. They have 'twist off' caps
so they are still sterile.

The "Prestige" brand test strips that go with the monitor are also
expired but they *may* still be "useable" to give accurate results -
I don't know. One of the two vials/bottles has never been opened.

I've checked that the BG meter still works and battery is good and it
has the carrying case, lancing device, (7) sterile lancets, and even
the original instructions so if you think any of these items could
work for you, please let me know and I will mail them to you.

Jennifer Brown

1. "Ultilet" brand lancets classics (100 count sterile tip) - 2 boxes
(both still sealed) EXP: 2/2009
<http://www.americandiabeteswholesale.com/-strse-688/Ultilet-Diabetic-Lancets-Classic/Detail.bok>

2. Accu-chek softclix lancets (100 count) - 1 box (still sealed)  NO
expiration date
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0028AD5ZM

3. Accu-chek softclix lancet DEVICE
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp37695_333181_sespider_1_1/accu_chek_softclix/lancet_device.htm

4. Presitge Smart System blod glucose monitoring system (starter kit)
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OFUB8C
http://www.prestigesmartsystem.com/our_products/bgm_prestige.aspx

5. TWO vials of Prestige Smart System BG test strips (50 strips but 5
have been used from one of the vials) EXP: 6-2007
http://www.medshopexpress.com/062121.html#
http://www.prestigesmartsystem.com/our_products/ts_prestige.aspx

"Our purpose in life is to find our gift, perfect it, and give it back
to others"