Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 19:04:13 -0500
Hi! I sent the article by Wendy Bedwell-Wilson, that is in the Feb
online Ferrets Magazine..(I miss the 'real thing':() to my local exotic
Vet. She gave some of my ferrets the first depo Lupron shots in this
area in 1991. I was curious on her opinion on this product....

-Dear Joan,

I have 2 of the implants but it is very hard to get them right now. I
am sad that no one mentioned that Dr Shoemaker in the Netherlands has
done all of the work with the drug. It is a long acting depo lupron
which is what I started using before anyone else and NO you should not
do sx on these wonderful guys! Thanks for letting me know what people
are saying. I had someone want the drug this week and acted like
everyone should have it! Add the cost of a plane fare and the hassle
getting into the USA with it and then you can see that it becomes very
expensive.

thanks again,

DrO-

Thought I'd share....