From:
Kris Kriskius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 19:01:12 EDT
A silver ferret comes wandering into view.  He is wearing a brown scruffy
overcoat, and a beat up fedora, and is staring at the ground as he walks.
He looks up, sees everyone and says, "Hey, you haven't seen the goodies
from the CSI/ADV raffle, have you?  I've been hired to locate all the
items in the raffle.  Seems some over anxious ferrets have stashed them
somewhere.  All the missing goodies can be seen here:
http://www.midnightbeaujolais.com/csiraffle/raffle.htm

If you happen to see these items please notify those listed on the web
page.  We really need to find them soon.  The auction is over in 30 days,
and the winners are going to want their stuff.  Some of those hammies
look so comfortable, and the goodies.......Well, I'm salivating already.
All these nice people that have bought tickets, and we really don't want
to disappoint them.

Jean Squires, Heather Felker, Danee Devore, Brenda Beyer, Beverly Jones,
Sandara Gammage, Anne Hellmich, Phyllis Smith, Carol Stenstrom, Melissa
Callahan, Lisa M Van Vossen, Lynn Toole, Lois Caselman, Melanie Clerkley,
Sandy Repper, Ada Gibbs, Millie Walls, Dawn (Luna) Brunke, Linda Hammell,
Beth Reburn, Lynn Smith, Jamie Bertram, Katrina Owens, Karen Douglas,
Harold Pike, Billy Jarvis, Michelle Schlake, Erin Bennett, Connie Martin,
Laura Baran, Robbie Pieretti, Gail Elsey, Kim Sikorski, Russ Prater,
Bob Adkins, Lois Caselman, Melissa Callahan, Helen Gerdon, June Franke,
Kelly Longley, Brenda Steinfurth, Mary Parker, Leslie Jones, Lisa Haak,
Peggy Alden-Clapper, Beverly Jones, Frances Brown, Diane Sauter, Patti
Neals, Mary McCarty Jan Ellis, Helga Clark, Tammy Meyers, Melanie
Clerkley, Candance Hough, Jessica Henry, Lynn Smith, Lynda Reid, Ann
Barnhouse, Karen Larson, Donna Clark, Rosemary German, Katherine Carr,
Lynlee Larson, Dianna Desrochers, April Armstrong, Stephanie Bajema,

Those wonderful people that donated such beautiful things to the raffle,
so we can find a cure for the awful ADV, would sure appreciate it, if we
can find them too.  See how many special people there are out there, and
watch our total grow, which, by the way, is up to $1,357.39.  We'll find
a cure fast at this rate.

Thank you page:
http://216.7.189.245/csiraffle/thankyou.htm

You can see how many folks are looking forward to seeing the end of ADV,
and getting the cool stuff from the raffle.  If you see any suspicious
ferrets darting into their hidey holes, please look and see if some of
the auction items are in there.  I know how hard they are to resist,
especially the fuzzy yummies.  Please crosspost this everywhere, so we
can find the culprits.  Oh, and there just might be some eBay auctions
for you anxious sort, that just can't contain yourselves until the end of
the auction.  Keep your eyes open for that to be announced on the auction
web page, and bid, bid, bid.  All proceeds from these auctions will go
directly to the University of Georgia ADV research.  Now if you don't
mind, I must be off to find the perpetrators of this heist." He takes out
a magnifying glass, and aiming it at the ground, ambles off.  He sticks
one paw up in the air, waving at everyone.  From the side we hear.
"Ah Ha."

Sandy and the Dook City Gang
Carpet Sharks Ink member